switch.statement of non-affiliationAlthough this organization has members who are University of Virginia students and may have University employees associated or engaged in its activities and affairs, the organization is not a part of or an agency of the University. It is a separate and independent organization which is responsible for and manages its own activities and affairs. The University does not direct, supervise or control the organization and is not responsible for the organization’s contracts, acts or omissions.
- Don't Call It a COMEBACK....it's TWOFOLD. https://switchlane.wordpress.com/ 6 years ago
- Oluponya Records Open Mic Night Brings Hot New Talents: http://wp.me/pH84r-17P 6 years ago
- CMON SON RETURNS!!!: http://wp.me/pH84r-17D 6 years ago
- Please sign it and RT - Petition to Atlantic Records: http://wp.me/pH84r-17i 7 years ago
- #WeWantLasers #WeWantLasers #WeWantLasers #WeWantLasers #WeWantLasers #WeWantLasers #WeWantLasers #WeWantLasers #WeWantLasers #WeWantLasers 7 years ago
Tag Archives: rihanna
Affion Crockett is a funny man and his celebrity impressions are crazy! Watch this video of a Run This Town Spoof. Only thing that’s on my mind…IS WHOSE GONNA HUNT CHRIS BROWN TONIGHT?! Haha.
These came out a few days ago but I’ll put them up anyway. Since the NY streets seem to be her daily catwalk, I’m surprised it took this amount of time for Rihanna to cop the cover of a fashion … Continue reading
Following up on Rev.R’s earlier post about the “Run This Town” video with Jay-Z, Kanye West and Rihanna, here’s a link to the full video, which was leaked earlier today. And remember, the official video premiere airs tonight on all … Continue reading
Wow, well I haven’t totally started my blogging vacation yet so I’ve got a few quick videos to share. This one is a sneak peak of the video for Jay-Z’s “Run This Town” featuring Rihanna & Kanye West…and wow the … Continue reading
It’s called the trickle down effect: we see some unusual trend start off on the high fashion level; one celebrity will pick it up, then another, then another… then it’s everywhere. Finally, it hits the forever21 level of consumerism. With … Continue reading