switch.statement of non-affiliationAlthough this organization has members who are University of Virginia students and may have University employees associated or engaged in its activities and affairs, the organization is not a part of or an agency of the University. It is a separate and independent organization which is responsible for and manages its own activities and affairs. The University does not direct, supervise or control the organization and is not responsible for the organization’s contracts, acts or omissions.
- Don't Call It a COMEBACK....it's TWOFOLD. https://switchlane.wordpress.com/ 7 years ago
- Oluponya Records Open Mic Night Brings Hot New Talents: http://wp.me/pH84r-17P 7 years ago
- CMON SON RETURNS!!!: http://wp.me/pH84r-17D 7 years ago
- Please sign it and RT - Petition to Atlantic Records: http://wp.me/pH84r-17i 7 years ago
- #WeWantLasers #WeWantLasers #WeWantLasers #WeWantLasers #WeWantLasers #WeWantLasers #WeWantLasers #WeWantLasers #WeWantLasers #WeWantLasers 7 years ago
Tag Archives: Nike
Just saw this new Nike MVPuppets commercial on Lupe Fiasco’s blog, and I had to share it with the rest of y’all… too funny. Blitzen, who is voiced by Lupe, goes in on Santa, Kobe, LeBron… and for good reason. … Continue reading
Recently, rumors swirled that Michael Vick had signed a new deal with Nike, the same company that dropped his endorsement after the whole dogfighting fiasco. Nike, however, stated very adamantly that no new deal had been signed, and Vick’s agent … Continue reading
I would DEFINITELY rock this… The shirt will available at House of Hoops, as well as select Foot Locker stores. Read more at the Foot Locker Blog.
Ok…not really UVA…but spotted by UVa students. These were spotted in NJ at a rest-stop on the way to the switch.concert series (Lupe Fiasco—more on that soon). I don’t know what type of Nikey’s these are, but the guy wearing … Continue reading
Little Brothers come in handy for posts like this. If you are looking for basketball kicks outside the big name regulars, then you might wanna check out this sweet pair from Kevin Durant’s Nike KD2 collection. God gave us twitter, … Continue reading