This week proved to be a short list of worthy tracks and so are the players who make the NBA All-Star team as reserves. I’m with these tracks equally but they all have their time and place, so half of this bunch will have you in a good mood and the other half will have you appreciating the lyricism of the track. Rick Ross and Twista make for some nice features on the “How Low” Remix and Styles P is really on his grind like never before on shadows. Both are quality cuts…”Grey Goose” is just an absolute club groove, don’t mind that you can’t recognize any artists on the track besides Kelis & Will.I.Am!http://usershare.net/bobvxwkcbk7n http://www.mediafire.com/?cyzwzknq1y4 http://usershare.net/2DopeBoyz/7v96tjrc9ksu http://usershare.net/7qccgt2hdkt5 http://usershare.net/f33a0gcs94fe http://usershare.net/m4eg2zs3l4nd
switch.statement of non-affiliationAlthough this organization has members who are University of Virginia students and may have University employees associated or engaged in its activities and affairs, the organization is not a part of or an agency of the University. It is a separate and independent organization which is responsible for and manages its own activities and affairs. The University does not direct, supervise or control the organization and is not responsible for the organization’s contracts, acts or omissions.
- Don't Call It a COMEBACK....it's TWOFOLD. https://switchlane.wordpress.com/ 6 years ago
- Oluponya Records Open Mic Night Brings Hot New Talents: http://wp.me/pH84r-17P 7 years ago
- CMON SON RETURNS!!!: http://wp.me/pH84r-17D 7 years ago
- Please sign it and RT - Petition to Atlantic Records: http://wp.me/pH84r-17i 7 years ago
- #WeWantLasers #WeWantLasers #WeWantLasers #WeWantLasers #WeWantLasers #WeWantLasers #WeWantLasers #WeWantLasers #WeWantLasers #WeWantLasers 7 years ago