If you have not yet already sped out of Charlottesville, it is just one more day until FREEDOM. When you do get to leave the ‘Ville, the switch.crew hopes that you get some much needed rest, enjoy family time, and the great food to come. Be thankful for much that has happened this year.
Here is what switch. is thankful for (each switch.member will add to this list):
1) The COUP– Extreme switch.supporters know about this place. With “high security access”, the COUP is the home-base for everything switch. does. With lack of any cell phone signal, it is a cocoon where switch. thrives during many of our all-nighters. It has held Us down when studying for exams, writing essays, working on the magazine, as well as hiding in Newcomb when waiting to buy Wale tix (ahem)
2) Black Moses– the official switch.vehicle captained by D.Hud, (w/ Obebe as the first lady). From switch.advertising, McDonald’s stops, ABC stops, road trips to NYC or ODU, Black Moses is both reliable and loyal.
3) Lupe Fiasco– he brings us all closer together. From the name of the magazine, to our two official road-trips, he is the common denominator
4) LIQUOR= inspiration (this one might be deleted in a few hours)
5) Rev.R for updating the switch.blog as often as he does. The rest of us, namely me and AP (? I guess), have been slacking
6) The megaphone- Look in our switch.blog archives for evidence of the megaphone at work. switch.advertising has never been the same
7) frediebou’s lasagna
8 ) Each other- There would be no switch. sans any of us. 🙂 We each work equally hard and contribute in our own unique way
9) And last but not least: OUR SUPPORTERS AND FANS. some of you are hardcore. You know who you are.
We appreciate and are thankful for all these things