This weekend I went out to the movies to see “The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3,” the latest movie featuring my man Denzel Washington (one of the greatest actors ever in my opinion) and John Travolta (who seems to have a thing for playing the psychotic evil mastermind). First and foremost I want to point out that this film is a remake of 1974 thriller based off of The Taking of Pelham One Two Three a novel by John Godey. But, back to the present…the movie centers around the chaos created from a train hijacking in New York City which pits the criminal mind Ryder, played by John Travolta, and his goons demand a ransom be paid to them within an hour, cash of course. In the movie Denzel Washington plays Walter Garber, a New York City train dispatcher who serves as the contact man between the perpetrators and the authorities; Garber uses his knowledge of the New York City subway system to stay a step ahead of Ryder and save the hostages. But here is the catch, how do the perpetrators think they can escape the subway? Go find out because I’m not telling! If you like crime/action thrillers this is definitely the movie to see.
switch.statement of non-affiliationAlthough this organization has members who are University of Virginia students and may have University employees associated or engaged in its activities and affairs, the organization is not a part of or an agency of the University. It is a separate and independent organization which is responsible for and manages its own activities and affairs. The University does not direct, supervise or control the organization and is not responsible for the organization’s contracts, acts or omissions.
- Don't Call It a COMEBACK....it's TWOFOLD. https://switchlane.wordpress.com/ 6 years ago
- Oluponya Records Open Mic Night Brings Hot New Talents: http://wp.me/pH84r-17P 6 years ago
- CMON SON RETURNS!!!: http://wp.me/pH84r-17D 6 years ago
- Please sign it and RT - Petition to Atlantic Records: http://wp.me/pH84r-17i 7 years ago
- #WeWantLasers #WeWantLasers #WeWantLasers #WeWantLasers #WeWantLasers #WeWantLasers #WeWantLasers #WeWantLasers #WeWantLasers #WeWantLasers 7 years ago